The Castelnau de Lévis motocross circuit is fully equipped to accommodate both riders and spectators :
– For the runners, two parks are available in the circuit, with toilets and showers, a track. heating, a washing area…etc.
– On the spectator side, you will find in the circuit, toilets, a restaurant, refreshment bar with sandwiches, fries, sausages…etc. Do not hesitate to visit us during the competitions, circuit with total visibility.
Do not hesitate to visit us during the competitions, circuit with total visibility
Plan of motocross track
- Spectacular circuit of 1630 meters
- Paddock (including water and electricity) for up to 250 drivers, with a surface area of 20000 m²
- Numerous dining options on site (fast food and seated buffet)
- First Aid Zone
- Jury Room
- Space dedicated to physiotherapists during events
- Press room for dozens of journalists (with WIFI)
- Several car parks available (dedicated parking for motorcyclists and handicapped parking)
- Camping area near the circuit
The splendid village of CASTELNAU DE LÉVIS has been home to the circuit of PUECH RAMPANT for many generations.
GPS Coordinates :
Where to stay :
RIVE DROITE – Albi